Join Lola and her team in this intimate portfolio building One-Day Masterclass. You will learn to capture the magic of pregnancy as Lola shows you how she developed her signature style and how you can develop yours! We will break down every element of Lola's photoshoot method and she will answer all the questions you have ever had about lighting, editing, posing and workflow.
This masterclass is not just the ultimate learning experience – it’s a great way to network and be around other like-minded creatives.
DATE: June 8th, 2023
LOCATION: Downtown, Fort Lauderdale, FL. If you are traveling from out of state we recommend flying to Ft Lauderdale airport, the studio is located within 15 min drive from the Ft Lauderdale - Hollywood international Airport and 40 min drive from Miami International Airport.
TUITION / DEPOSIT:
Tuition is $1,900
Deposit: $950 is required to enroll, the balance is paid 4 weeks before the workshop. The final payment will be invoiced.
- Snacks, refreshments and lunch will be provided
- Hands on shooting with 2 pregnancy models
- Private continued education Facebook group
- Editing videos uploaded in a group
This One-day intensive workshop in a small-group setting offers a hands-on learning experience in maternity photography. The workshop will teach you the skills to create beautiful imagery, allowing you to take your business to the next level.
The day begins with a presentation demonstrating Lola’s simplistic style in capturing a pregnant form. During this connective workshop, you will learn how to see the light and use simple studio set ups to create stunning images. Additionally, you will gain the skills needed to maximize each set up with different angles and poses to achieve a variety of images your clients will love. This course promises to be an interactive one, as Lola will explain each set up with two live models. Lola is very accessible and happy to answer any questions you may have. You will also have the chance to shoot alongside her and apply the concepts learned throughout the course. You will leave that day with not only newly acquired techniques, but also creative new images for your portfolio. Lola will share her editing workflow and demonstrate how to transform images into works of art.
During this One-day course Lola will give you guidance on:
- Client experience
- Lola’s favorite studio equipment and go-to set-ups
- Camera settings and techniques of getting beautiful images SOOC
- How to create a variety of stunning images by using a simple one-light and two-light set ups
- Artistic silhouettes – high-key and low-key lighting
- Easy transition from soft to dramatic lighting
- How to work with fabrics, draping techniques and capturing movement
- Finding your inspiration and developing your own unique style
- Editing workflow and how to transform the images into works of art (editing videos will be available 2 weeks after the class and you can watch them at your own pace.)
All images taken can be used in your portfolio (website and online). Images must not be submitted to magazines, exhibitions or competitions without permission. Images must not be used to advertise photo shoots, workshops or products. Please read our complete TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you need to cancel your workshop you can choose to reschedule for a future date or receive a credit towards future workshops. Workshop deposit is non-refundable. Our policy regarding cancellations can be found on our TERMS AND CONDITIONS page.
TRAVEL AND LODGING:
Attendees are responsible for their own lodging and travel to and from the workshop. After registering, we will provide recommended accommodations and travel information.