Join Lola and her team in this exclusive portfolio building Two-Day Workshop. You will learn to capture the magic of pregnancy as Lola shows you how she developed her signature style and how you can develop yours! We will break down every element of Lola's photoshoot method and she will answer all the questions you have ever had about lighting, editing, posing, workflow and business.
DATE: NOVEMBER 9TH AND 10TH (WEEKDAY)
LOCATION: Downtown, Fort Lauderdale, FL. (Studio address TBA). If you are traveling from out of state we recommend flying to Ft Lauderdale airport, the studio is located within 10 min drive from the Ft Lauderdale - Hollywood international Airport and 35 min drive from Miami International Airport.
TUITION / DEPOSIT:
Tuition is $2,500
Deposit: $1,250 is required to enroll, the balance is paid 4 weeks before the workshop. The final payment will be invoiced.
- Snacks, refreshments and lunch will be provided
- Hands on shooting with several pregnancy models
- Private continued education Facebook group
This two-day course begins with a presentation demonstrating Lola’s simplistic style in capturing a pregnant form. During this intimate and connective workshop, you will learn how to see the light and use simple studio set ups to create stunning images. Additionally, you will gain the skills needed to maximize each set up with different angles and poses to achieve a variety of images your clients will love. This workshop promises to be an interactive one. Lola is very accessible and happy to answer any questions you may have. You will also have the chance to shoot alongside Lola and apply the concepts learned throughout the course. You will leave that day with not only newly acquired techniques, but also creative new images for your portfolio. The second day will start with an overview of the day before, followed by Lola’s editing workflow. Lola will share her business model, pricing, and marketing strategies as well as SEO and social media tactics. This two-day workshop is not just the ultimate learning experience, it’s a great way to network and be around other like-minded creatives.
During this two-day course Lola will give you guidance on:
- How to create a comfortable and luxurious experience for your client
- Client preparation and studio wardrobe
- Lola’s favorite studio equipment and go-to set-ups
- Camera settings and techniques of getting beautiful images SOOC
- How to create a variety of stunning images by using a simple one light set and two light set up
- Silhouettes – high-key and low-key lighting, using available daylight light to create artistic silhouettes
- Easy transition from soft to dramatic lighting
- How to work with fabrics, draping techniques and working with movement
- Editing workflow and how to transform the images into works of art
- Marketing, website direction, and SEO
- Finding your inspiration and developing your own unique style
- Achieving your goals and pursuing your career dream
All images taken can be used in your portfolio (website and online). Images must not be submitted to magazines, exhibitions or competitions without permission. Images must not be used to advertise photo shoots, workshops or products. Please read our complete
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you need to cancel after any payment is made, you will need to sell your seat in order to receive a refund. Our policy regarding cancellations can be found on our TERMS AND CONDITIONS page.
TRAVEL AND LODGING:
Attendees are responsible for their own lodging and travel to and from the workshop. After registering, we will provide recommended accommodations and travel information. Due to possible government travel restrictions and advisories we recommend booking a refundable flight and hotel.